kaarwork MSC Cruises
- Fluent in English (spoken and written);
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or Mathematics;
- At least 5 years of proven experience in software design and development using Web and mobile technologies (.NET, Java, Android, iOS Swift ObjectC) stacks and dev ecosystems;
- Expert in software delivery model (waterfall, agile) and in setting up a proper development environment;
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies and NoSql Databases (Couchbase, MongoDB, etc);
- Hands-on experience in cloud platforms is considered a plus;•Background in management, monitoring, reporting and registration of projects (PMP certification is considered a plus);
- Strong communication, teamwork and relationship skills.
- Works with the mobile / web architect and business teams to ensure the logical and systematic conversion of requirements into system solutions acknowledging quality, time schedule and costs;
- Manages projects, reporting to IT hierarchy, and is responsible for end-to-end delivery to internal and external clients;
- Develops project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, ensuring technical feasibility;
- Performs risk management to minimize projects risks and sets economic viability of the projects;
- Evaluates code and design quality, reviews and recommends changes to technical team.
VISA REQUIREMENTS (if any)
Right to work in ItalyPart of the MSC Group, MSC Cruises is the market leader in the Mediterranean, South Africa and South America, and sails year-round in the Mediterranean and the Caribbean. Its seasonal itineraries cover northern Europe, the Atlantic Ocean, South America, southern Africa, and the Persian/Arabian Gulf. MSC Cruises was born in the Mediterranean, and draws inspiration from this heritage to create a unique experience for holidaymakers worldwide. As a result of a euro 6.5 billions investment programme launched in 2003, MSC Cruises’ fleet comprises 13 state-of-the-art cruise ships belonging to four different classes: Lirica, Musica, Fantasia and Meraviglia. The fleet’s average age is 7 years, the youngest in the industry. In 2014, MSC Cruises launched a euro 9 billion, 10 year investment plan to support the second phase of its growth through the order of up to 11 next generation mega cruise ships. As a result, MSC Cruises’ fleet will double by 2026, while the passenger capacity will triple to reach five million passengers per year. MSC Cruises is the first cruise company to develop an investment plan of this length and magnitude. MSC Cruises feels a deep responsibility for the environments in which it operates, and was the first company ever to earn the Bureau Veritas “7 Golden Pearls” for superior management and environmental stewardship. In 2009, MSC Cruises began an enduring partnership with UNICEF to support various programmes assisting children worldwide.