kaarwork MSC Cruises
- Fluent in Italian and in English;
- Degree in Economics or in a related discipline;
- 1-3 Years’ experience in a similar role;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Knowledge of Navision and MMS is considered an advantage;
- Knowledge of basic double entry bookkeeping and accounting payable principles;
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills;
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Verifies the invoices data, resolving possible discrepancies between invoices and purchase orders, in compliance with Company’ s financial policies and procedures;
- Posts invoices respecting fiscal law and accounting principles;
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions;
- Takes part in month-end closing activities.
VISA REQUIREMENTS (if any)
Right to work in ItalyPart of the MSC Group, MSC Cruises is the market leader in the Mediterranean, South Africa and South America, and sails year-round in the Mediterranean and the Caribbean. Its seasonal itineraries cover northern Europe, the Atlantic Ocean, South America, southern Africa, and the Persian/Arabian Gulf. MSC Cruises was born in the Mediterranean, and draws inspiration from this heritage to create a unique experience for holidaymakers worldwide. As a result of a euro 6.5 billions investment programme launched in 2003, MSC Cruises’ fleet comprises 13 state-of-the-art cruise ships belonging to four different classes: Lirica, Musica, Fantasia and Meraviglia. The fleet’s average age is 7 years, the youngest in the industry. In 2014, MSC Cruises launched a euro 9 billion, 10 year investment plan to support the second phase of its growth through the order of up to 11 next generation mega cruise ships. As a result, MSC Cruises’ fleet will double by 2026, while the passenger capacity will triple to reach five million passengers per year. MSC Cruises is the first cruise company to develop an investment plan of this length and magnitude. MSC Cruises feels a deep responsibility for the environments in which it operates, and was the first company ever to earn the Bureau Veritas “7 Golden Pearls” for superior management and environmental stewardship. In 2009, MSC Cruises began an enduring partnership with UNICEF to support various programmes assisting children worldwide.