KaarWork EB5 Deals
- Organizing and scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Maintaining contact lists.
- Answering phone calls.
- Drafting emails (on behalf yourself and supervisor).
- Managing data within filing systems.
- Handling sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Taking accurate minutes of meetings.
- Contributing to a team effort.
- Other duties assigned by supervisor.
- Must be fluent (speak, read and write) in a language other than English. Preferred languages include Korean, Vietnamese, Russian, Portuguese and Persian.
- Immigration experience and a passion for supporting immigrants.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Education level – Graduated from College/University.
- 2-3 years of administrative assistant experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity.
About EB5 Deals
The EB-5 immigration program enables high net-worth people from around the world to earn permanent U.S. residence by making an investment of USD$500,000. EB5 Deals is an easy-to-use digital platform for these high net-worth investors to review qualified investments. Our team provides the support to help investors efficiently and effectively make better EB-5 investment decisions.