Pistachio is a family run modern Persian restaurant that opened in May 2018 and has been going from strength to strength. We are looking for a full time Assistant Restaurant Manager, to help us continue to deliver great service to our wonderful guests.
As Assistant Manager you will work alongside the family owners to ensure the smooth running of the business.
As an Assistant Manager, you will be expected to:
- Be hands-on and a great team-player, always leading by example, having a positive and can-do attitude , highly focused on interacting with guests and team members
- Run opening and closing duty management shifts, whilst ensuring that both guests and team are well looked after
- Support the Owner in the general running of the business, in developing and maintaining a happy, high performing team
- Inspiring, leading and retaining a highly engaged and motivated team, creating a fun, friendly and family-orientated atmosphere
- Have a strong focus on Restaurant Standards, maintaining Health and Safety, Cleanliness and Food Safety at all times
To be considered for our Assistant Manager role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Have a genuine passion for people development, fresh food and guest interaction
- Hands on approach, be a true team-player and team-leader
- Similar restaurant management experience
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Outgoing, fun and friendly personality
Responsibilities and Duties
Your duties will include:
- Leading shifts from the front
- Training the team, always ensuring customer focus is the absolute priority & that the team deliver outstanding personal service.
- Ensure that Health & Safety and Food safety working practices are adhered to at all times taking corrective action where necessary
- Cash security and correct preparation of end of day / weekly reconciliations
- Work with the manager to develop the business to maximise sales
- When leading the team, ensuring customer focus is the absolute priority & that the team deliver outstanding personal service.
- To ensure a high performing, smooth running restaurant
- Motivate & inspire the team
In return you will receive:
- An opportunity to join a unique successful family restaurant with huge potential.
- Training & career development/progression
- Free food on duty