KaarWork MSC Cruises
- Fluent English, oral and written;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role in the travel industry;
- Extensive knowledge of key partners in the travel industry, with special focus on cruising;
- Ability to identify and acquire new business through fresh initiatives and existing framework;
- Exceptional communication and time management skills;
- Excellent and accurate reporting aptitude;
- Ability to “Live the Brand” when interacting with Customers, Clients, Suppliers and Vendors;
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Develops, promotes and manages specific sales and marketing avenues;
- Provides representation at consumer and trade events;
- Creates a solid network to increase sales, through a strong sales strategy;
- Achieves sales KPIs.
VISA REQUIREMENTS (if any)
Right to work in Australia
Part of the MSC Group, MSC Cruises is the market leader in the Mediterranean, South Africa and South America, and sails year-round in the Mediterranean and the Caribbean. Its seasonal itineraries cover northern Europe, the Atlantic Ocean, South America, southern Africa, and the Persian/Arabian Gulf. MSC Cruises was born in the Mediterranean, and draws inspiration from this heritage to create a unique experience for holidaymakers worldwide. As a result of a euro 6.5 billions investment programme launched in 2003, MSC Cruises’ fleet comprises 13 state-of-the-art cruise ships belonging to four different classes: Lirica, Musica, Fantasia and Meraviglia. The fleet’s average age is 7 years, the youngest in the industry. In 2014, MSC Cruises launched a euro 9 billion, 10 year investment plan to support the second phase of its growth through the order of up to 11 next generation mega cruise ships. As a result, MSC Cruises’ fleet will double by 2026, while the passenger capacity will triple to reach five million passengers per year. MSC Cruises is the first cruise company to develop an investment plan of this length and magnitude. MSC Cruises feels a deep responsibility for the environments in which it operates, and was the first company ever to earn the Bureau Veritas “7 Golden Pearls” for superior management and environmental stewardship. In 2009, MSC Cruises began an enduring partnership with UNICEF to support various programmes assisting children worldwide.