KaarWork MSC Cruises
- Fluent English and German, oral and spoken. Any other language is considered an advantage;
- Student in Business Administration preferably with focus on tourism;
- Previous professional experience and/or a completed apprenticeship as travel agent is an advantage;
- High flexibility;
- Customer Focus;
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Supports the team for calculation and communication of prices as well as coordinates sales and marketing activities;
- Maintains sales and pricing data bases;
- Prepares reports for sales optimisation;
- Prepares and follows-up of the business steering meeting;
- Performs various project-related tasks.
VISA REQUIREMENTS (if any)
Right to work in GermanyPart of the MSC Group, MSC Cruises is the market leader in the Mediterranean, South Africa and South America, and sails year-round in the Mediterranean and the Caribbean. Its seasonal itineraries cover northern Europe, the Atlantic Ocean, South America, southern Africa, and the Persian/Arabian Gulf. MSC Cruises was born in the Mediterranean, and draws inspiration from this heritage to create a unique experience for holidaymakers worldwide. As a result of a euro 6.5 billions investment programme launched in 2003, MSC Cruises’ fleet comprises 13 state-of-the-art cruise ships belonging to four different classes: Lirica, Musica, Fantasia and Meraviglia. The fleet’s average age is 7 years, the youngest in the industry. In 2014, MSC Cruises launched a euro 9 billion, 10 year investment plan to support the second phase of its growth through the order of up to 11 next generation mega cruise ships. As a result, MSC Cruises’ fleet will double by 2026, while the passenger capacity will triple to reach five million passengers per year. MSC Cruises is the first cruise company to develop an investment plan of this length and magnitude. MSC Cruises feels a deep responsibility for the environments in which it operates, and was the first company ever to earn the Bureau Veritas “7 Golden Pearls” for superior management and environmental stewardship. In 2009, MSC Cruises began an enduring partnership with UNICEF to support various programmes assisting children worldwide.