KaarWork Home Instead Senior Care
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation;
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation;
- Medication and appointment reminders;
- Assistance with grooming, dressing and bathing;
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues; and
- Alzheimer’s & dementia care.
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Certified Personal Support Worker (PSW);
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect;
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner;
- Complete a criminal background check, a vulnerable sector check & 2 professional and personal references;
- Possess a valid driver’s license (G2/G); and
- Possess a vehicle with valid auto insurance.
It is an asset if you can speak other languages, including: Cantonese, Farsi (Persian), Tagalog (Filipino), Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Mandarin, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits.
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at https://www.homeinstead.com/3038
OFFICE HOURS: 10AM-4PM. IF INQUIRING ABOUT THIS JOB, PLEASE CALL DURING OFFICE HOURS.