KaarWork Progenics Cord Blood Cryobank
The Client Services Representative (CSR) is responsible for responding to all inbound client services communication to educate and promote Cord Blood and Cord Tissue Banking. The CSR role requires the incumbent to process client registrations, post cord blood processing follow-up communication including, but not limited to, contract renewals. This role also provides centralized assistance to remote Progenics staff members and stakeholders.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Processing client registrations, and maintaining client confidentiality.
- Respond to inbound telephone, email and online chat inquiries from potential or existing clients and completing, or escalating inquiries as appropriate.
- Educate potential clients about benefits and uses of cord blood and cord tissue banking, and educate existing clients on the benefits of continued storage of banked Cord Blood and cord tissue products.
- Promote Cord Blood banking via sales calls using company database system.
- May be required to fulfill other support activities as deemed necessary.
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience in a relevant and/or related field is an asset.
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years of customer service experience.
- Knowledge of the benefits and uses of Cord Blood banking is an asset.
- Excellent telephone communication skills.
- Proficiency in speaking and writing other language(s) such as Persian, in addition to English is highly desirable.
- Clerical management skills and document management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Experience with data input and management.
- Must perform all duties with full compliance to applicable regulatory and accreditation requirements as described in applicable SOPs.
Job Type: Part-time
- customer service: 1 year (Required)
- Persian (Required)
- English (Required)