kaarwork MSC Cruises
- Italian Mother Tongue. Fluent English.
- University degree or a relevant high school diploma.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience at managerial level in a contact centre (sales, not helpdesk or after sales only), possibly in the tourism industry.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office. Knowledge of any booking tool is an advantage.
- Strong analytical and superior problem solving skills.
- Oriented to results-driven and stressful environment.
- Effective time management skills needed to manage a variety of business processes and related issues.
- Proven ability to motivate and manage others.
- Ability to anticipate and manage risky and stressful situations.
- Oversees booking operations ensuring that calls are answered by staff within agrees KPIs;
- Creates and monitors budget for a Contact Centre of 120 ca. employees;
- Prepares sales reports, statistics and supporting analysis in order to develop policies and procedures to support effective customer service and satisfaction;
- Promotes a professional and service-oriented work environment;
- Identifies recruitment needs and, liaising with HR, select candidates according to skills required;
- Keeps training plan and program updated, creates employee coaching plans and evaluates performances;
- Organizes staffing, including shift patterns, and creates proactive emergency plans and contingency plans when required.
VISA REQUIREMENTS (if any)
Right to work in ItalyPart of the MSC Group, MSC Cruises is the market leader in the Mediterranean, South Africa and South America, and sails year-round in the Mediterranean and the Caribbean. Its seasonal itineraries cover northern Europe, the Atlantic Ocean, South America, southern Africa, and the Persian/Arabian Gulf. MSC Cruises was born in the Mediterranean, and draws inspiration from this heritage to create a unique experience for holidaymakers worldwide. As a result of a euro 6.5 billions investment programme launched in 2003, MSC Cruises’ fleet comprises 13 state-of-the-art cruise ships belonging to four different classes: Lirica, Musica, Fantasia and Meraviglia. The fleet’s average age is 7 years, the youngest in the industry. In 2014, MSC Cruises launched a euro 9 billion, 10 year investment plan to support the second phase of its growth through the order of up to 11 next generation mega cruise ships. As a result, MSC Cruises’ fleet will double by 2026, while the passenger capacity will triple to reach five million passengers per year. MSC Cruises is the first cruise company to develop an investment plan of this length and magnitude. MSC Cruises feels a deep responsibility for the environments in which it operates, and was the first company ever to earn the Bureau Veritas “7 Golden Pearls” for superior management and environmental stewardship. In 2009, MSC Cruises began an enduring partnership with UNICEF to support various programmes assisting children worldwide.