KaarWork Parissa Laboratories Inc.
- Parissa Laboratories Inc. is nestled between the Mountains and the Coastline of Vancouver’s North Shore. We manufacture, market, and distribute Parissa, Canada’s #1 Natural Hair Removal Brand, Persian Wax, the #1 selling Cold Wax in Canada, and SweetEase, our newest brand targeting younger users. Our goal is straight forward: Smooth Skin. Clean & Simple.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You are a team player who can comfortably collaborate with others and is not afraid to identify mistakes. You will be a key contributor to our team — You are organized, keen for a challenge, and looking for a company to grow with.
- To succeed in this role, basic knowledge of online and offline marketing strategies would be a huge asset. You don’t have to be an expert but have the hunger and passion to become one.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage content & social media strategies to ensure consistent branding, voice and accurate product information.
- Create new content assets including, but not limited to, written web copy, infographics, promotional images, marketing emails, social media posts and videos.
- Manage social media presence on Facebook, Instagram, & Twitter including paid and unpaid strategies
- Community management – monitor the social conversation for brands across all platforms: responding, engaging, and assisting customer care inquiries
- Provide thought leadership by researching and staying ahead of social media trends and tools
- Other marketing duties as required.
- Develop and implement website content updates, manage SEO/SEM and optimize searchable
Preferred Education and Qualifications:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a comparable role, preferably within the retail or ecommerce field
- University or College Degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Communications or a related field
- Proven success at strategizing and executing meaningful content that brings a brands purpose and voice to life through compelling copywriting and content
- Experience in the digital communication space with extensive knowledge of social media platforms
- Excellent command of written and oral English
- Working knowledge of content editing programs including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and etc.
- Knowledge of Shopify, WordPress and basic HTML/CSS knowledge would be an asset
- Love of brainstorming, problem-solving, being creative and resourceful
- A team player who enjoys a dynamic, fast pace environment
Why work with us:
- Competitive Salary
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Free parking
- Supportive fun-loving team
- Open concept office
- Bright and spacious self-serve kitchen and lunch room: free coffee, refrigerator, oven, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- Social Media & Content Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)