kaarwork MSC Cruises
- Fluent in English; knowledge of Italian and French is considered an advantage;
- At least 3 years’ experience as CTI Specialist in a similar role;
- Hands on experience with Genesys CTI suites, both legacy and PureCloud preferred;
- Hands on experience with PureCloud solution and specifically PureCloud Architect is considered an advantage;
- Hands on experience with CTI trouble shooting techniques and service delivery;
- Hands on experience with technical documentation to support analysis and operation guides;
- Strong communication skills.
- Adds moves and changes for Contact Centre users in both Genesys Pure Engage and Pure Cloud CTI solutions;
- Coordinates multiple third party suppliers for operational and migration activities of MSC globally distributed Contact Centres, updating about the status to various levels of MSC management;
- Supports the design and build activities associated to the localisation for each Contact Centre migration and post migration of PureCloud users on site at globally distributed Contact Centres;
- Troubleshoots issue tickets raised by IT operation staff, following up the ticket resolution with third parties as per internal procedure;
- Supports reporting deliverables localized at each site, wallboard configuration, knowledge transfer of reporting tools to local operational teams and documentation (operational guides, planning documentation, analysis reports, status updates etc.);
- Participates to and leads critical situations raised by IT operation team, giving rapid response to critical issues raised in production and working with globally distributed teams to analyse trouble shoot and isolate root cause of critical operational issues, when they arise.
VISA REQUIREMENTS (if any)
- Right to work in Italy.
Part of the MSC Group, MSC Cruises is the market leader in the Mediterranean, South Africa and South America, and sails year-round in the Mediterranean and the Caribbean. Its seasonal itineraries cover northern Europe, the Atlantic Ocean, South America, southern Africa, and the Persian/Arabian Gulf. MSC Cruises was born in the Mediterranean, and draws inspiration from this heritage to create a unique experience for holidaymakers worldwide. As a result of a euro 6.5 billions investment programme launched in 2003, MSC Cruises’ fleet comprises 13 state-of-the-art cruise ships belonging to four different classes: Lirica, Musica, Fantasia and Meraviglia. The fleet’s average age is 7 years, the youngest in the industry. In 2014, MSC Cruises launched a euro 9 billion, 10 year investment plan to support the second phase of its growth through the order of up to 11 next generation mega cruise ships. As a result, MSC Cruises’ fleet will double by 2026, while the passenger capacity will triple to reach five million passengers per year. MSC Cruises is the first cruise company to develop an investment plan of this length and magnitude. MSC Cruises feels a deep responsibility for the environments in which it operates, and was the first company ever to earn the Bureau Veritas “7 Golden Pearls” for superior management and environmental stewardship. In 2009, MSC Cruises began an enduring partnership with UNICEF to support various programmes assisting children worldwide.