KaarWork Improve Canada
Improve Home Improvement Centre is Looking To Grow Their Customer Experience Team!
“Improve” is Canada’s largest home improvement centre. Situated in Vaughan the 320,000 sq. ft. centre features over 350 interior-design related showrooms to improve your space. The facility is open to the public as well as the renovation/home improvement trades (renovators, contractors, installers, architects, designers, decorators).
Part Time Work approx. 20 hours a week–3-4 hour shifts and some 7 hour shifts available.
The Improve Home Improvement Centre is open: Wednesday-Sunday (see our website for operating hours) www.improvecanada.com
What You’ll Do:
- As our Customer Experience “Design Concierge” you will be an ambassador for Improve and all it’s 350 vendors
- Greeting customers (guests) as they enter the showroom
- Assisting guests to find the type of product they’re looking for (we have over 350 stores)
- Visually merchandise some of our window displays
- Connect with our vendors and organize their social media assets–gather images and content for social media
- Provide support for fellow design concierges and customers alike, and contribute to the overall vision and sales objectives of the 320,000 sq. ft. facility
- Ensure the centre is well-run, well-merchandised and well-staffed
- Engage and inspire our customers/guests on the floor (without being too invasive)
- Create a warm and welcoming environment in our corridors as guests peruse the showrooms
- Leverage our showrooms to tell stories about the vendors and their products
- Inspire our guests and leave a lasting impression with your level of service
- Curate specific vendors for each customer you meet based on their needs (there are 350 showroom and it may be daunting to know where to go in the centre). Each Design Concierge will be assigned a particular area of the home improvement centre.
Qualifications: The Ideal Candidate
At Improve our Design Concierges offer exceptional hotel-style customer service, they enjoy speaking to customers and ensuring our customers’ experience at Improve is delightful, convenient and always exceeds expectations.
Who You Are
- Passionate about business and networking
- A team player
- An interior-design enthusiast
- Great at visually merchandising
- Great at suggesting content for our vendor’s social media
- Customer-service oriented
- 1st or 2nd year student in an interior design, interior decorating or visual merchandising program.
- 1-2 years of part-time work in a customer service/interior design/hospitality capacity.
Ability to speak:
- is an asset but not absolutely necessary
Job Type: Part-time
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Vaughan, ON (Preferred)