kaarwork MSC Cruises
- Fluent in written and oral English. Any additional European language is considered an advantage;
- Previous experience in Hospitality is mandatory; on board experience in Hotel dept. is preferred;
- Good Knowledge of MS Office tools and Microsoft Excel skills are essential;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to handle stress and work under pressure;•Excellent organizational and problem solving skills;
- Customer-service orientation.
- Is the entry point for information and special requests received by MSC commercial offices and corporate departments managing Groups/Mice/Marketing/ Media;
- Provides operational assistance to commercial departments and to Event Managers, managing the requests in liaison with the Corporate Events team and the MSC fleet;
- Manages Events communications flow to and from the fleet assuring on time delivery and quality standards in compliance with internal procedures and company policies;
- Monitors and collects Groups, Mice, Marketing and Media information for future incoming cruises;
- Supervises dining assignments and table manifests, special F&B requests, Cirque Du Soleil group reservations, control of equipment / material and any other embarkation item.
VISA REQUIREMENTS (if any)
Right to work in ItalyPart of the MSC Group, MSC Cruises is the market leader in the Mediterranean, South Africa and South America, and sails year-round in the Mediterranean and the Caribbean. Its seasonal itineraries cover northern Europe, the Atlantic Ocean, South America, southern Africa, and the Persian/Arabian Gulf. MSC Cruises was born in the Mediterranean, and draws inspiration from this heritage to create a unique experience for holidaymakers worldwide. As a result of a euro 6.5 billions investment programme launched in 2003, MSC Cruises’ fleet comprises 13 state-of-the-art cruise ships belonging to four different classes: Lirica, Musica, Fantasia and Meraviglia. The fleet’s average age is 7 years, the youngest in the industry. In 2014, MSC Cruises launched a euro 9 billion, 10 year investment plan to support the second phase of its growth through the order of up to 11 next generation mega cruise ships. As a result, MSC Cruises’ fleet will double by 2026, while the passenger capacity will triple to reach five million passengers per year. MSC Cruises is the first cruise company to develop an investment plan of this length and magnitude. MSC Cruises feels a deep responsibility for the environments in which it operates, and was the first company ever to earn the Bureau Veritas “7 Golden Pearls” for superior management and environmental stewardship. In 2009, MSC Cruises began an enduring partnership with UNICEF to support various programmes assisting children worldwide.