KaarWork Global Tax Services Professional Corporation
- Completion of College or University in Accounting program
- New graduates or experience as an accounting bookkeeper
- Experienced bookkeeping or accounting with Quick Book is an asset.
- Public Accounting experience is highly preferred.
- Post journal entries
- Maintain general ledgers and financial statements
- Prepare trial balance of books and calculate fixed assets and depreciationMaintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
- Be able to handle Quickbook or other accounting software program with minimum 1 years of hand-on experience
- Calculate and prepare for HST, PST
- Prepare payrolls and T4
- Should be familiar expatriate’s taxation issues in Canada
- Effectively communicate with clients
- Prepare accounting reports, tax returns and financial records
Global Tax Services Inc. welcomes candidates from among those groups of individuals that are traditionally underrepresented to apply, including, Aboriginal people, persons of colour, persons with disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time
- bookkeeping: 1 year (Preferred)
- CMA (Preferred)
- CA (Preferred)
- CGA (Preferred)
- Korean or Persian or Chinese (Preferred)