KaarWork My Supports NSW
Do you want to be part of a rapidly growing peer-led supports provider?
My Supports is a National NDIS provider, currently expanding across NSW. As a peer-led organisation, My Supports provides assistance to individuals with a wide range of disabilities, by matching client needs with support worker experience.
My Supports is seeking applicants to work as support workers, located within the
South Western Fairfield region. Preferably speaking Farsi/Persian or Assyrian. Whilst this is not a requirement of success for the role, we still request applicants from all cultures to apply as we have a number of different roles coming available.
Support workers aim to help clients achieve the best standard of living possible, by working with clients to reach their goals.
To be successful in this role, the candidate would ideally possess:
– An enthusiastic outlook, and a very open, friendly, bubbly personality
– A good understanding of boundaries
– A positive approach to supporting clients & their families
– Enthusiastic in creativity and being innovative
– Excellent communication skills
– Reliable, punctual & honest
- Minimum 1 years industry or lived experience
- Experience in personal care
- Experience in medication training
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current C Class License, own vehicle & comprehensive car insurance
- National Police Check (valid within past 12 months)
The successful applicant will be working with clients, assisting with personal care, daily living skills, medication administration, domestic duties and accessing the community. Honesty, integrity and openness are essential to be successful in this role.
Gross pay begins at $25.73 per hour but may increase due to the nature of the work, and penalties apply for evening work, weekend work and public holiday work.
Please forward expressions of interest by applying online at www.mysupports.com.au under the Work For Us Tab
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $23.29 to $25.73 /hour
- Disability Support Worker: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fairfield NSW (Preferred)
- Drivers Licence (Preferred)
- Farsi/Persian/Assyrian (Preferred)