KaarWork E4 Recruitment
This position would ideally suit an experienced doctor with no restrictions, who is able to start immediately. If you’d like to join a thriving family practice dedicated to long term health outcomes, please apply. Doctors with an interest in women’s health and ability to speak Arabic/Persian are encouraged to apply.
Opening Hours: 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday
- Must hold Fellowship
- Must have specialist registration with AHPRA
- Fellowship with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners, College of Rural and Remote Medicine or Vocational Registration
- OTD in possession of their Fellowship must have completed their moratorium
- Commitment to best practice outcomes & desire to ongoing professional development
Benefits of the Role
- 70% of Billings on Offer
- Full Nursing Support
- Small Team of experienced GPs
- Inner North Location
- Specialise in Women’s Health
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in please apply & email your resume to: [email protected] or call Scott Keatings 0401 818 467 for a confidential discussion.