kaarwork MSC Cruises
- Fluent both in English and Italian;
- Degree in Computer Science, Business administration, Economy, Mathematics;
- At least 3 years’ experience in managing and implementing CRM and Marketing campaigns solutions (for both sales and services processes);
- Experience with Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics (with the relevant certification), Oracle Siebel is considered a plus;•Mastering Salesforce, Dynamics and Siebel architectures and ability to design, deploy and support solutions in a hybrid architectural scenario (cloud and on premise);
- Working knowledge of the following technologies: SQL Server, Internet Information Server and Active Directory, Microsoft Azure, Azure ADFS, Active Directory, Restful API and Web Services, Informatica MDM and Power center;
- Analytical thinking, problem solving and active listening skills;
- Highly detail oriented, multitasking, excellent management and leadership skills.
- Is responsible for the CRM platform structure and architecture ensuring a seamless integration with corporate systems across main business critical processes;
- Is responsible for demand management and capacity planning in order to maximize the deliverables and minimize the incident queues;
- Liaises with business functions and external partners for collecting business requirement and prioritize the team work;
- Provides timely and detailed status updates on both projects and incidents;•Contributes to vendor selection and vendor management;•Monitors, tracks and reports operational metrics, ensuring that quality standards are met or exceeded;•Provides constant guidance, assistance and support to CRM delivery team.
VISA REQUIREMENTS (if any)
Right to work in ItalyPart of the MSC Group, MSC Cruises is the market leader in the Mediterranean, South Africa and South America, and sails year-round in the Mediterranean and the Caribbean. Its seasonal itineraries cover northern Europe, the Atlantic Ocean, South America, southern Africa, and the Persian/Arabian Gulf. MSC Cruises was born in the Mediterranean, and draws inspiration from this heritage to create a unique experience for holidaymakers worldwide. As a result of a euro 6.5 billions investment programme launched in 2003, MSC Cruises’ fleet comprises 13 state-of-the-art cruise ships belonging to four different classes: Lirica, Musica, Fantasia and Meraviglia. The fleet’s average age is 7 years, the youngest in the industry. In 2014, MSC Cruises launched a euro 9 billion, 10 year investment plan to support the second phase of its growth through the order of up to 11 next generation mega cruise ships. As a result, MSC Cruises’ fleet will double by 2026, while the passenger capacity will triple to reach five million passengers per year. MSC Cruises is the first cruise company to develop an investment plan of this length and magnitude. MSC Cruises feels a deep responsibility for the environments in which it operates, and was the first company ever to earn the Bureau Veritas “7 Golden Pearls” for superior management and environmental stewardship. In 2009, MSC Cruises began an enduring partnership with UNICEF to support various programmes assisting children worldwide.