kaarwork MSC Cruises
- Fluent English. Any other EU language is considered an advantage.
- BA or MA in Marketing.
- Previous working experience in a marketing department is an advantage.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and stakeholders and to coordinate complex tasks.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong time management and team working skills.
- Analyses competitors and consumers’ profiles;
- Supports Corporate Marketing in creating and in delivering multi-channel campaigns to local offices;
- Works with internal and external agencies in order to deliver campaigns on time and on budget (briefing, scheduling, follow-up);
- Supports Corporate Marketing in the campaign production (execution of photo/video shootings), taking care of organisation and logistics.
VISA REQUIREMENTS (if any) Part of the MSC Group, MSC Cruises is the market leader in the Mediterranean, South Africa and South America, and sails year-round in the Mediterranean and the Caribbean. Its seasonal itineraries cover northern Europe, the Atlantic Ocean, South America, southern Africa, and the Persian/Arabian Gulf. MSC Cruises was born in the Mediterranean, and draws inspiration from this heritage to create a unique experience for holidaymakers worldwide. As a result of a euro 6.5 billions investment programme launched in 2003, MSC Cruises’ fleet comprises 13 state-of-the-art cruise ships belonging to four different classes: Lirica, Musica, Fantasia and Meraviglia. The fleet’s average age is 7 years, the youngest in the industry. In 2014, MSC Cruises launched a euro 9 billion, 10 year investment plan to support the second phase of its growth through the order of up to 11 next generation mega cruise ships. As a result, MSC Cruises’ fleet will double by 2026, while the passenger capacity will triple to reach five million passengers per year. MSC Cruises is the first cruise company to develop an investment plan of this length and magnitude. MSC Cruises feels a deep responsibility for the environments in which it operates, and was the first company ever to earn the Bureau Veritas “7 Golden Pearls” for superior management and environmental stewardship. In 2009, MSC Cruises began an enduring partnership with UNICEF to support various programmes assisting children worldwide.