kaarwork MSC Cruises
- Fluency in English (spoken and written);
- Law Degree. Qualification as “Avvocato” is a preferred asset;
- At least 3 years of legal experience in commercial law firm or in-house legal department;
- Experience in a multinational company in the travel/tourism or in other B2C industry is considered a plus;
- Microsoft Office knowledge (Excel, Power Point, Word);
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage deadlines, in a fast paced, rapidly evolving and demanding industry and work environment;
- Can do attitude, pro-active, customer oriented, resilient, flexible, adaptable, eager to continually learn and develop professionally;
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional environment and communicate with people at all levels.
- Provides advice on legal affairs, policies and contracts, ensuring the Company operates in compliance with applicable laws and regulations;
- Drafts, revises and negotiates commercial contracts and agreements with legal counterparts on the main activities of the Company;
- Contributes to the setting and implementation of policies and procedures of Corporate Governance and Compliance (including Data Protection, anti-bribery, sanctions, anti-money laundering), in cooperation with Corporate Legal, Administration and Finance functions;
- Assists in developing training materials and provide training to the business on relevant topics such as the contracting process and data protection;
- Keeps contacts and ensures links between the Company and the outside counsels;•Provides assistance to the operations on ship emergencies and their legal implications.
VISA REQUIREMENTS (if any)
Right to work in Italy.
Part of the MSC Group, MSC Cruises is the market leader in the Mediterranean, South Africa and South America, and sails year-round in the Mediterranean and the Caribbean. Its seasonal itineraries cover northern Europe, the Atlantic Ocean, South America, southern Africa, and the Persian/Arabian Gulf. MSC Cruises was born in the Mediterranean, and draws inspiration from this heritage to create a unique experience for holidaymakers worldwide. As a result of a euro 6.5 billions investment programme launched in 2003, MSC Cruises’ fleet comprises 13 state-of-the-art cruise ships belonging to four different classes: Lirica, Musica, Fantasia and Meraviglia. The fleet’s average age is 7 years, the youngest in the industry. In 2014, MSC Cruises launched a euro 9 billion, 10 year investment plan to support the second phase of its growth through the order of up to 11 next generation mega cruise ships. As a result, MSC Cruises’ fleet will double by 2026, while the passenger capacity will triple to reach five million passengers per year. MSC Cruises is the first cruise company to develop an investment plan of this length and magnitude. MSC Cruises feels a deep responsibility for the environments in which it operates, and was the first company ever to earn the Bureau Veritas “7 Golden Pearls” for superior management and environmental stewardship. In 2009, MSC Cruises began an enduring partnership with UNICEF to support various programmes assisting children worldwide.