KaarWork Parsis Immigration Services
Employment Opportunity – Immigration Case Processing Assistant
Parsis Immigration Services a specialized Immigration consulting firm is looking to add one office assistant to the team. If you have the required qualifications to become a part of our team please apply now for consideration.
Primary duties include:
- Oversee Canadian temporary and permanent residence matters
- Assist in preparing application forms,
- Manage application deadlines to ensure that deadlines are met and immigration applications are filed
- Coordinate requests for documents from clients and client stakeholders and communicating with clients from the start to finish of all immigration processes
- Draft legal submissions and employer support letters
- Open new client files and perform data-entry for immigration cases
- Manage communication with immigration authorities to obtain clients’ records/ notes
- Perform duties with a high level of confidentiality and discretion
- Respond to clients’ inquiries by phone/ email
- Oversee incoming and outgoing mail
- Business plan development/narrative writing for investor immigrants
- Perform other general and administrative duties as required
- Completion of a bachelor degree is an asset
- Proficiency in English both oral and written is a must.
- Proficiency in Farsi (Persian) and French.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while paying attention to detail
- Have a good knowledge of MS office (WORD, EXCEL…)
- Have strong telephone skills.
- Be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Available to work on weekends.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Farsi (Required)