KaarWork Key Rehab Services Inc.
We are looking for a competent Live In Caregiver who is fluent in Persian – Farsi to care for our client in a professional and compassionate manner. The ideal candidate will be patient and friendly with excellent communication skills. You should be able to follow instructions and perform a variety of tasks to help clients.
We are looking for someone who is able to reside in the residence with our client and provide caregiver supports 18 hours a day, with days off fluctuating depending on the needs of our client.
- Assist clients with personal care, including dressing, mobility, administering medication, personal hygiene, eating and swallowing.
- Maintain open communication between families and health care professionals regarding client’s medical and emotional condition
- Document and report any changes in client’s health status or unusual incidents
- Ensure highest client safety and well-being
- Complete grocery shopping, housekeeping duties, laundry and meal preparation
- Be a pleasant and supportive companion
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
The ideal candidate MUST be fluent in Persian Farsi and English, they ideally also have the following:
- Experience working as a caregiver, or with the elderly
- Current and valid first aid and CPR certification considered an asset
- Ability to problem solve quickly
- Nursing or other Health care professional background an asset
- Experience and knowledge working with patients who have chronic and acute conditions
- Physical endurance
- Knowledge of housekeeping activities and cooking with attention to dietary constraints
- Respectful and compassionate
- Good time management skills
Salary includes Room, Board and Meals
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100.00 /day
- Caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Persian Farsi (Required)