KaarWork Parsai Immigration Services
- Drafting and distribution of press releases
- Arrange interviews and speaking engagements for Al Parsai
- Build and maintain relationships with editors, bloggers, journalists, etc.
- Manage Parsai Immigration Services social media releases
- Build and update tailored media lists with national and regional press and bloggers
- Manage PR calendar: appointments, press previews, event dates, etc.
- Assist with all press events, speaking engagements, RSVP lists, event prep and set up, on-site management
- Assist with content creation and copywriting as needed
- Monthly client reporting; communicating with clients regularly via email, phone and in person
- Send all press clippings as they publish or print for media reporting to the client and the team internally
- Create and implement media relations strategies
- Monitor all industry related press
- Brainstorm and present unique opportunities to continue to elevate Al Parsai and Parsai Immigration Services profile
- Act as an advocate on behalf of Parsai Immigration Services to the press
- Handle special projects as assigned
- Maintain project files as required
Skills and Experience:
- At least two years experience in public relations or communications
- Demonstrated passion for the immigration industry
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Organization and enjoyment of multi-tasking in a fast-paced, high-pressure work environment
- Attention to detail in everything you do
- Ability to work effectively under deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously
- Proven understanding of the media landscape
- Copywriting and editing experience
- Knowledge of any of these languages is a plus: French, Persian, Spanish
- Experience in using Google G-Suites and Adobe Connect is a plus
About Al Parsai and Parsai Immigration Services:
Al Parsai, the CEO of Parsai Immigration Services, is a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant and a member of CAPIC and ICCRC. He has represented hundreds of clients from more than 35 countries to immigration authorities at the federal and provincial levels since January 2011. Al is a lecturer at Ashton College – Vancouver and the Global School of Corporate Excellence in Toronto. He is the author of 88 Tips on Immigration to Canada.
Al holds a Master’s degree in counselling psychology, a certificate with honours in the Immigration Consultant program, and a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering. As a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant, Al strives to serve his clients to immigrate to Canada, sponsor loved ones, get study permits, get temporary work permits, and be represented at the Immigration Refugee Board hearings. Al has written more than 1000 articles or blog posts about immigration to Canada. Some of his pieces have appeared on Canadian Immigrant and Newcomer magazines.
Parsai Immigration Services is in the Financial District of Toronto at the Sheraton Centre. We have helped thousands of applicants with their Canadian visa, eTA, study permit, work permit, immigration, and citizenship applications since January 2011. We are a proud member of the British Canadian Chamber of Trade and Commerce and Toronto Hispanic Chamber of Commerce. We are also a partner or representative of many other organizations.
Parsai Immigration Services primarily operates in Ontario with several clients in other provinces of Canada and other countries. Our previous or existing clients are from Canada, China, Iran, Afghanistan, Hungary, Chile, Trinidad and Tobago, Japan, Norway, Romania, Germany, the United States, Spain, The United Kingdom, Venezuela, Ecuador, Ukraine, Cuba, Jamaica, Australia, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
- Public Relations: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
- Toronto, ON (Preferred)
- French, Spanish, Persian (Preferred)
- English (Required)