- Fluent English, oral and written
- Educated to ‘GSCE’ level standard or equivalent;
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office package;
- Organisation and prioritisation skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fresh water, glasses, biscuits, tables andcarpet are clean, whiteboards are wiped, and check bins are emptied/refilled
with bags and set all air-cons to sametemperature, blinds. Note pads, pens, pencils, sharpeners, post-it’s, staplesare set.
- Taking tea and coffee orders, preparing themand serving/waiting on the tables.
- Liaise with caterers in ordering, schedulingand receiving food for meetings.
- Prepare area /room for food to be displayand ready for guests.
- update catering spreadsheets with details ofall catering requests, amendments, cancellations, menus, invoices, status ofthe order (requested, confirmed, cancelled).
- stock take and place orders accordingly.
- Prepare in advance biscuit bowls.
- Replenish stock once delivery arrives.
- counting stock levels and inputting it inexcel with all the codes and numbers (we have created a spreadsheet withformulas in excel to workout minim stock levels and when and how much toreorder).
- Greet any visitors throughout the day and issue visitor badges, explain wheretheir nearest fire exits are and where our meeting points are. Also explainwhere our toilets are located and if they would like any further help, we willbe on the reception desk with a friendly smile
- Receiving and organising parcels
- Bookcouriers for the business, ensuring that all details are recorded and logged onthe financial document.
- Book taxis to visitors and /or support any other taxi booking requests.
- Complete and record the booking (if is on Account) on the financial controlsheet.
- Record and store the visitor’s luggage; ensure all the items are stored.
- Answering,directing phone calls and taking any messages.
- Stocktake, place orders accordingly, update spreadsheet with items requested byperson and department.
- Monthly report on expenses by department in stationary: how much eachdepartment has spent, in which items, excel graphs showing numbers perdepartment.
- Replenishstock once delivery arrives.VISA REQUIREMENTS (if any)
Right to work in the UK
Part of the MSC Group, MSC Cruises is the market leader in the Mediterranean, South Africa and South America, and sails year-round in the Mediterranean and the Caribbean. Its seasonal itineraries cover northern Europe, the Atlantic Ocean, South America, southern Africa, and the Persian/Arabian Gulf. MSC Cruises was born in the Mediterranean, and draws inspiration from this heritage to create a unique experience for holidaymakers worldwide. As a result of a euro 6.5 billions investment programme launched in 2003, MSC Cruises’ fleet comprises 13 state-of-the-art cruise ships belonging to four different classes: Lirica, Musica, Fantasia and Meraviglia. The fleet’s average age is 7 years, the youngest in the industry. In 2014, MSC Cruises launched a euro 9 billion, 10 year investment plan to support the second phase of its growth through the order of up to 11 next generation mega cruise ships. As a result, MSC Cruises’ fleet will double by 2026, while the passenger capacity will triple to reach five million passengers per year. MSC Cruises is the first cruise company to develop an investment plan of this length and magnitude. MSC Cruises feels a deep responsibility for the environments in which it operates, and was the first company ever to earn the Bureau Veritas “7 Golden Pearls” for superior management and environmental stewardship. In 2009, MSC Cruises began an enduring partnership with UNICEF to support various programmes assisting children worldwide.