KaarWork Centerpoint Medical Centre
About the role:
We are currently seeking 1- 4 enthusiastic, passionate and patient-centered physiotherapists, with a flair for growing the business, to lead our physiotherapy practice at the Centerpoint Medical Centre.
This is a great opportunity for therapists who want to work in a busy practice with many allied healthcare professionals at a high energy location on Toronto’s Yonge Street.
At Centerpoint Medical Centre, we foster a positive, holistic workplace environment and are seeking candidates who are looking for a long-term partnership with excellent growth potential.
In this role, you will be expected to practice physiotherapy as a registered physiotherapist according to the standards of practice of the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario, as well as to the policies of Centerpoint Medical Centre.
Job Types: Up to 4 Full-time & Part-time positions
Compensation: We are flexible between Hourly or % split.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay
- Highly rewarding, performance-linked bonus
- Fully paid training is provided
- Supplies and a wide range of equipment provided
- Steady and large volumes of clients and fully packed schedules
- Plenty of assistants, support staff and fellow health professionals
- An amazing team to be a part of
Responsibilities and Duties
- Providing assessment, diagnosis, treatment, health education and counseling for acute and chronic conditions
- Treating all OHIP, MVA, EHC & WSIB, etc..
- Proactively accommodating every single client.
- Ensuring completion of treatment episode by every single client for maximum patient outcomes.
- Treating all patients ethically and with the highest quality of customer service, friendliness, and kindness
- Leading patient treatment from the floor by supervising & guiding PTAs
- Offering hands-on treatments and tactile care
- Offering symbiotic support to fellow in-house therapists
- Maintaining complete and accurate electronic medical records
- Working with a multidisciplinary team to achieve optimum patient outcomes
- Adding value to the business by maximizing growth from every single opportunity
Qualifications and Skills
- College of Physiotherapists of Ontario (Required)
Company Profile – Willowdale Physiotherapy Clinic & Centerpoint Medical Centre.
Centerpoint Medical Centre is a multidisciplinary clinic; our physiotherapy arm Willowdale Physiotherapy Clinic has been proudly serving the North York community since the 1960s and is the largest OHIP physiotherapy clinic in Ontario. We provide Physiotherapy, Chiropractic, Massage; Family Doctor (GP) and Walk-in services. We accept all forms of payor options including OHIP, EHC, MVA, WSIB, etc..
Please apply with your current CV, clearly stating expected salary and goals.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: $30.00 to $70.00 /hour
You may also choose to work as an unpaid volunteer.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Volunteer, Freelance, Permanent
Salary: $30.00 to $70.00 /hour
- Physiotherapist (Preferred)
- French, Spanish, Italian, Portugese (Preferred)
- Arabic, Tagalog, Japanese (Preferred)
- Russian, Persian, Korean, Chinese (Preferred)