kaarwork MSC Cruises
- Fluency in Italian; knowledge of English is considered a plus;
- At least 3 years’ experience in sales management with TA or other commercial areas within the travel/tourism industry;
- Willingness to travel daily within the designated geographical area (North of Italy);
- Good command of MS Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint, web and social media;
- Strong commercial and results- driven attitude;
- Strong communications and customer care skills.
- Increases the number of active Travel Agencies in his/her area;
- Develops relationships with Travel Agencies in his/her portfolio through regular on-site visits;
- Presents to Travel Agencies latest sales offers and trade promotions to be advertised and sold to customers;
- Promotes MSC Cruises products and services organizing trainings and familiarization trips for Travel Agencies;
- Participates to events and trade fairs to develop MSC Cruises’ products and services awareness and image;
- Ensures travel agencies are stocked and properly displaying MSC Cruises’ marketing and decoration materials;
- Contributes to develop the group tours business, advertising dedicated offers and services;
- Provides day-to-day support to Travel Agencies on bookings, payments, customer pre and post-cruise related issues, in order to improve customer satisfaction and retention;
- Monitors sales trends and performances in his/her assigned area, comparing them with the competitors’ ones and reporting the analysis to his/her Area Manager.
VISA REQUIREMENTS (if any)
- Right to work in Italy
Part of the MSC Group, MSC Cruises is the market leader in the Mediterranean, South Africa and South America, and sails year-round in the Mediterranean and the Caribbean. Its seasonal itineraries cover northern Europe, the Atlantic Ocean, South America, southern Africa, and the Persian/Arabian Gulf. MSC Cruises was born in the Mediterranean, and draws inspiration from this heritage to create a unique experience for holidaymakers worldwide. As a result of a euro 6.5 billions investment programme launched in 2003, MSC Cruises’ fleet comprises 13 state-of-the-art cruise ships belonging to four different classes: Lirica, Musica, Fantasia and Meraviglia. The fleet’s average age is 7 years, the youngest in the industry. In 2014, MSC Cruises launched a euro 9 billion, 10 year investment plan to support the second phase of its growth through the order of up to 11 next generation mega cruise ships. As a result, MSC Cruises’ fleet will double by 2026, while the passenger capacity will triple to reach five million passengers per year. MSC Cruises is the first cruise company to develop an investment plan of this length and magnitude. MSC Cruises feels a deep responsibility for the environments in which it operates, and was the first company ever to earn the Bureau Veritas “7 Golden Pearls” for superior management and environmental stewardship. In 2009, MSC Cruises began an enduring partnership with UNICEF to support various programmes assisting children worldwide.