KaarWork The North Face
(Must have maximum availability during the weekdays (Monday-Friday) and weekends
Pleas specify weekly availability in your resume)
At The North Face, we push the boundaries of innovation with our product design and development of premier apparel, equipment and footwear to enable and inspire athletes and enthusiasts to Never Stop Exploring. We remain deeply proud to be the first choice of the world’s most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers. If you have a passion for the outdoors and enjoy a fast-paced environment, this is the place for you!
As a member of The North Face retail team, you’ll serve as an ambassador of The North Face brand and help us keep our commitment to an exceptional brand experience at our retail stores.
Sales Associate Key Responsibilities:
- Top priority is providing customers shopping at The North Face with an exceptional customer brand service.
- Actively use the SUMMIT Selling Skills to meet sales objective.
- Increase sales through the Clientele Development Program.
- Contribute to the team’s working environment by adhering to the company’s policies and procedures.
- Reports to the management team and regularly communicate with other store’s staff and central staff.
- Lift and move product and restock merchandise as necessary. Maintain merchandise presentationand housekeeping standards.
- Communicate any potential health, safety, or material loss situations to store management.
- Is frequently required to stand. May be required to crouch, kneel, lift and/or move up to 50 lbs., and climb ladders as needed.
- Complete all non-selling tasks as required.
- Must have maximum availability during the weekdays (Monday-Friday) and weekends.
- Years of Related Professional Experience: High School diploma or equivalent qualified candidates must possess at least one year of experience in a competitive retail sales environment.
- Must consistently provide the highest standard of customer service while keeping focused on team objectives and excel in individual sales.
- Must be able to converse with customers on a variety of outdoor activities.
- Accuracy in communication and if assigned to handle register transactions, and when completing inventory tasks.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand.
- The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers to handle and feel objects, tools, or controls; and stoop, crawl, kneel, or crouch.
- The employee is occasionally be required to climb ladders and balance.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust and focus.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Job Type: Part-time
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
- Persian, Chinese, Urdu/ Hindi (Preferred)