KaarWork MSC Cruises
- Excellent German and English;
- Touristic apprenticeship or university or comparable degree in tourism;
- Professional experience in the sales department of a touristic company preferably experiences in field sales;
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications;
- Knowledge of the most important travel networks and the German cruise market;
- Ability to confidently close sales and to be flexible in negotiations;
- Excellent presentation techniques;
- Stress resistant;
- Availability to travel.
- Works with travel partners to increase sales in the assigned region;
- Develops new partnerships with travel agencies and sales partners;
- Develops the Groups business;
- Provides product and sales training to travel agents;
- Participates in trade fairs;
- Plans and manages regional sales and marketing activities;
- Organizes and participate to familiarisation trips, roadshows and breakfast seminars with sales partners.
VISA REQUIREMENTS (if any)
Right to work in Germany
Part of the MSC Group, MSC Cruises is the market leader in the Mediterranean, South Africa and South America, and sails year-round in the Mediterranean and the Caribbean. Its seasonal itineraries cover northern Europe, the Atlantic Ocean, South America, southern Africa, and the Persian/Arabian Gulf. MSC Cruises was born in the Mediterranean, and draws inspiration from this heritage to create a unique experience for holidaymakers worldwide. As a result of a euro 6.5 billions investment programme launched in 2003, MSC Cruises’ fleet comprises 13 state-of-the-art cruise ships belonging to four different classes: Lirica, Musica, Fantasia and Meraviglia. The fleet’s average age is 7 years, the youngest in the industry. In 2014, MSC Cruises launched a euro 9 billion, 10 year investment plan to support the second phase of its growth through the order of up to 11 next generation mega cruise ships. As a result, MSC Cruises’ fleet will double by 2026, while the passenger capacity will triple to reach five million passengers per year. MSC Cruises is the first cruise company to develop an investment plan of this length and magnitude. MSC Cruises feels a deep responsibility for the environments in which it operates, and was the first company ever to earn the Bureau Veritas “7 Golden Pearls” for superior management and environmental stewardship. In 2009, MSC Cruises began an enduring partnership with UNICEF to support various programmes assisting children worldwide.