KaarWork Hagha Gasht Shiraz Travel Agency
Founded in 2000, Hagha Gasht Travel Agency is one of the most well-known brands in Iran. With three branches in Shiraz and Mashad in Iran and Melbourne in Australia, it has earned its reputation from successful record of operating inbound and outbound tours across the world and chartering flight seats.
We are currently seeking a global Sales and Marketing Manager to join our leadership team based in Melbourne to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
The successful candidate will be working closely with the CEO and the Reservation Manager of the company to promote the Hagha Gasht brand and develop its market positioning.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead, coordinate and support the global marketing and sales function, while ensuring the business remains competitive and innovative.
- Identify and develop new business development opportunities in Middle East, Southeast Asia, Central Asia, Europe and China
- Drive growth through our national distributor and expand our market share among Persian community in Australia
- Development and management of sales and marketing budgets annually
- Build strong relationships with all key clients and consistently implement business profit driven activities
- Plan and execute appropriate marketing strategies according to each region and target markets and conducting promotional activities across all marketing channels
- Maintain comprehensive reporting of all sales and marketing activity to Hagha Gasht
- On the ground events management at trade shows, industry events, consumer facing engagement activity
- Completely embody the Hagha Gasht brand in market and be a true ambassador for our company in the Australian and overseas markets
- Experience of working in tourism/hospitality industry for 15 years or more
- At least 10-year experience of managerial or supervising role in a tour operator company or travel agency
- The successful experience of flight seats chartering and relevant sales and marketing skills
- A proven track record of not only meeting sales targets but exceeding them
- Must have strong communication skills including verbal and non-verbal in English and Persian with the agents or customers
- Must have extensive connections and leads among Middle Eastern, Southeast Asian, Central Asian, European and Chinese travel agents and tour companies
- Must have a commercial, customer and goal-oriented focus with the ambition to constantly improve and implement more effective marketing strategies
- Outstanding leadership skills, with a successful track record in leading, mentoring and coordinating sales and marketing campaigns
- Advanced interpersonal and people management skills to establish and maintain key customer contacts
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and monitoring at all levels of the organisation
- Having good travel record to the top tourism destinations is desired
- Must have advanced or native Persian language proficiency
Education & Qualifications Requirements:
- At least have a Bachelor degree
- Must have strong GDS Knowledge (Having the certificates of Advanced Passenger Fares and Ticketing, Amadeus Fares and Electronic Ticketing, Automated Ticketing, Airfare and HOMACPLUS would be a merit)
- Having updated knowledge in the field of sales and marketing (Being attended in any relevant refresher course, seminar, workshop or conference would be an advantage
- Work with a well-established company that encourages diversity
- We have a great team culture with regular team bonding activities
- Career development opportunities are available. There are significant opportunities to growth in our company as a bespoke tour operator company with unique products in Melbourne
- Flexible working hours are supported
- Flat and open structure within the management team
- Rewarding work environment. There are certain and regulated ways to maximise the annual salary (such as commission, bonus and etc.) in this position for skilful and highly qualified applicants.
How to Apply:
Please apply only via indeed with a cover letter detailing why you feel you are the best candidate for this role and the last updated copy of your resume.
Please note only candidates proceeding to the interview stage will be contacted and the interview will take place in our Melbourne office.
Job Type: Full-time
- managerial or supervising role in a tour operator compay: 10 years (Required)
- Bachelor Degree (Required)
- Persian (Required)