KaarWork Centerpoint Medical Centre
Thank you very much for applying for the Sales and Administrative Volunteer position with our clinic.
It is important that you take the time to read through very carefully; who we are, what the position entails, and who we are looking for, before replying back to us as soon as possible.
Who are we?
We are a very busy multidisciplinary medical clinic at Yonge & Steeles in Toronto. We provide medical services such as Family Medicine (GP & Walk-in), Physiotherapy, Chiropractic, Massage, Acupuncture, Assistive devices, and other allied services.
Our hours of operation are 8 am to 8 pm 7 days a week.
We are very excited about adding a family doctor practice (GP service) with Walk-In,to our existing portfolio. Our vision is to maximize our revenues in order to grow into a national chain.
Who are we looking for?
- We are looking for those who can sell, promote all our services and who can maximize our revenues every minute of the hour!
- Those who can be super kind and friendly to our clients and offer inspiring customer service and proactive guidance and advice.
- Those who are naturally kind, friendly and have enough humility to work together with diverse people as one.
- Those who can learn quickly and thoroughly, and complete tasks on time with 100% accuracy.
- Those who are flexible and accommodating of changing business and customer needs.
- Those who can wholly deliver what is expected of them.
What does the position entail?
We are seeking entrepreneurial candidates who have a flair for inspiring customer service, who can do medical office administration and who can sell and promote our services well.
- You must be able to offer quick, pro-active and inspiring customer experience to our patients.
- You must be able to advise and guide our patients of all our allied services and treatments.
- You must be able to work between and bridge our rehab and medical sides of the business.
- You must be able to coordinate patient referrals and appointments between the 2 sides.
- You must be able to use EMR software; handle scheduling, check-ins, confirm appointments, monitor emails, type letters, billing, take payments, phone & voicemail handling.
- Russian, Persian, Korean, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian and Arabic speakers are especially welcome, though not exclusively.
Salary: This is a volunteer position; a permanent role may be offered upon successful performance of term.
Numeracy, Literacy & basic computing skills would be essential.
Good manners, listening, empathy, people skills, being well-presented for work, telephone skills, sales skills, ability to explain, patience and respect for others, are all essential.
Being able to work under pressure in a high energy environment is a Must.
Thank you very much for taking the time to find out about us.
We look forward to hearing from you…
Thank you once again and best of luck.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Volunteer
Job Types: Internship, Volunteer, Apprenticeship
Salary: $0.00 /hour
- North York, ON (Preferred)
- French, Spanish, Italian, Portugese (Preferred)
- Arabic, Tagalog, Japanese (Preferred)
- Russian, Persian, Korean, Chinese (Preferred)